Discover Significance. To help everyone discover what is truly important to them and to find their own purpose as a unique person and how they can positively influence and help the people around them on a daily basis.
Inspire Imagination. To continue to nurture new inspirational ideas from within and from the heart and mind so as to discover original concepts that become a reality.
Create with Passion. Real creations and concepts that are made with honesty and love from within that motivates everyone to want to strive to be better in order to make a difference in the end.
The faces that unite our talented teams and strive to create the atmosphere where we produce the best work possible.
We’re a workplace. But we’re also a haven for creative collaborators, good samaritans, animal enthusiasts and part-time craft beer connoisseurs.
We’re always looking for creative fanatics, dedicated brainstormers and innovative strategists to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit with the team and can contribute in a meaningful way, check out our current open positions.
As our Office Manager you will provide general administrative support to our team. You are a person of many talents! You will be a part of our Accounting and HR Department and will work closely with the Accounting and HR Director. In addition, you will provide assistance to Executive Leadership. Occasionally you will be involved in small event planning but always you will be the smiling face to greet our clients and encourage our staff. You will be an integral part of the daily functions that keep our Marketing Agency moving.
As our Office Manager you will be expected to:
• Perform general administrative duties, such as, but not limited to: ordering supplies, scheduling general maintenance appointments, and ensure office aesthetic standards are being held both with vendors and employees.
• Perform basic bookkeeping in QuickBooks to include, AP and AR.
• Greet and interact with all clients in a respectable and professional manner.
• Take pride in the presentation of yourself and the office.
• Assist in managing calendars of Executive Leadership and scheduling requested appointments.
• Foster Agency vendor relationships and research new vendors as needed. • Lead on organizing Agency events when needed.
• Assist in the maintaining of accurate and organized Agency records.
• Minimum 5 years performing bookkeeping duties. Experience in Quickbooks preferred but can train.
• Minimum 3 years in office administration or office management.
• Event planning experience a plus.
Ideal candidate will:
• Be a self-motivated team player with a positive outlook.
• Demonstrate knowledge in managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with and leading a team.
• Possess time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Be detail oriented and take pride in their work.
• Exhibit strong communication skills and professional demeanor.
• Be motivated to find solutions to problems proactively.
• Have the ability to complete projects and tasks with minimal direction.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be the leader on all digital marketing executions for the Agency and our clients. You will need to be able to create the end-to-end blueprints for each online-digital campaign, connecting marketing strategies to the client’s goals. This includes identifying all the necessary assets and deliverables for campaigns including but not limited to: display ads, search headlines, content assets (infographics, white papers, data sheets, case studies), landing pages, blogs, website development, SEO Strategies etc.. You will be the lead of our current Digital Marketing team that includes a Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Web Manager, and web and design interns. In addition to guiding the team, you will work closely with the CMO and other Management Team members to provide education and guidance regarding Digital Marketing. Furthermore, you will be responsible for overseeing all reporting and be influential in the development of processes for all Digital Marketing projects.
As our Digital Marketing Manager you will be expected to:
Lead the Digital Marketing Team to execute all digital campaign work for clients.
• Ensure delivery of accurate Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports
• Evaluate and optimize digital marketing strategy
• Monitor and analyze reports, providing insights and overarching report content
• Guide budgeting, targeting and creative for all digital executions.
• Support SEO, SEM, email marketing, web development and social strategies
• Lead all digital campaign execution and ensure goals are identified and achieved.
• Partner with Account Management team to provide insights and strategies for clients
• Assess client growth opportunities by partnering with the Account Strategy team to provide beneficial digital
• Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, client industry trends and market shifts
• Manage Digital and Web Teams.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Minimum 7 years of experience in digital landscape
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or web analytics application
• Experience with email marketing platforms
• Google Adword Certification
• Hubspot Partner & Marketing Certification preferred
• Experience with Asana, or other web-based project management software a plus
• Knowledge of other market leading CRM tools include, Sales Force, Marketo, Pardot, etc…
• Experience with Google Ads and/or digital advertising platform
• At least (3) references supporting digital marketing experience and knowledge
Ideal candidate will:
Be a self-motivated team player with a positive outlook
• Demonstrate knowledge in managing multiple successful projects simultaneously, working with and leading
a team and partnering across agency departments through provided work case studies.
• Possess time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Have a demonstrated track record of detail-oriented execution of digital and/or marketing initiatives
• Exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
• Show the ability to be an effective coach, mentor and train others to meet performance expectations
• Have the ability to complete projects and tasks with minimal direction from leadership
BURKE is looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Intern to assist on a wide range of digital projects. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with our digital team to help execute and analyze digital campaigns. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience and build your resume and portfolio in the growing field of digital marketing.
Essential functions include:
Preferred but not required:
Time frame: Intern Fall 2019 then possible opportunity for full time hire
BURKE is looking for a motivated Web Design Intern to assist on a wide range of web projects. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with our teams in designing, building and maintaining client websites. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience and build your resume and portfolio. Essential functions include:
Full-time or Part-time. Flexible hours (15-20+ hours/week).
Minimum Skill Set:
HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
We are looking for a go-getter for an Account Coordinator intern position. If you have a strong interest in working in advertising and gaining project management experience, then this is the internship for you!
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO of the Agency as well as assist the Account Service team and the Content Marketing Specialist as needed on various client accounts. Duties include but are not limited to research, client meetings, social media & marketing planning and helping with various client projects – doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Skills and Requirements
Don’t see your position?
If you're talented, hard-working and passionate about what you do, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com and find out if we have the perfect position for you.